Popular Posts

Thursday 10 March 2011

Dancin for that YouTube hits!

So...not too crazy about performing in front of a video camera..nope, really not. I know I know...you are asking yourself, she would pose mostly nude for the newspaper but is second guessing this?? See, with the pic I trust the photographer to take many pics, it's not live, it captures a moment. On camera...its ongoing moments LOL. That and I sometimes question my ability to be spontaneous with my creativity like that. I LOVE to dance...but nothing choreographed...or filmed for that matter. So I felt put on the spot and just did whatever came to me...with a little help from Sara of course. It was fun and silly...and I would do it again...and better!!! lol

As for the 1000 hits...I was completely BLOW AWAY by the domino effect!! Right now it has over 8000 hits!!! that is AMAZING!! A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who watched it and shared it with their FB friends and more...the support was overwhelming yet again! you guys ROCK!!!

thanks AGAIN for your incredible support!!! I couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment