Popular Posts

Monday 21 March 2011

Final thoughts...

I will never ever ever forget this experience! It was INCREDIBLE!! I had SO much fun and joining the Ernie, Mandy and Taiter every morning was awesome! I enjoyed being on the radio more then I thought...and it did help to get compliments from people..hehehe. Maybe a future career??...who knows!! But it was encouraging nonetheless cause you never know what you sound like to others. So the feedback was definitely encouraging. Some challenges were tough...and others were just fun...but all played a role in getting me a bit more out of my shell which is exactly the reason I applied for this contest. As I was doing the contest, people kept asking me how much money I was at...but I was so focused on just doing the challenges and living in the moment and anticipating the next challenge that my only focus was to do every challenge. I remember leaving the hockey game and telling myself out loud in the car "I just sang O'Canada at a hockey game in front of thousands of people!" and laughing out loud hysterically. Or looking at my picture in the paper and asking myself "Is that really me?" and thinking that I looked beautiful.

Now all these challenges have brought incredible joy to my life is so many ways...because although I am doing this for myself and my son...I can't believe how many people have responded with such wonderful, heartfelt and genuine messages of encouragement, support and PRIDE! People who have never met me are saying they are proud of me. They are saying that I have inspired them. That is...there is no word to describe how that makes me feel. Just overwhelmed as I have tears in my eyes writing this because that has definitely been the BEST part of this experience. To know that I have impacted someone's life is a precious gift to me and impact my life tenfold.

I have SO many people to thank...EVERYONE really. But here's a list anyways...

People at C103...Taiter (yes, I have put his name first!), Mandy, Ernie, Sara, Adam, Paul, Brad, Heidi, Cathy, Margie, Heidi, Dan...and the rest of the crew!
My son, mother, father, brother.
Friends!! Lucy, Isabelle, Sylvie, Charlie
Neighbours...Dianne and Karine
All the girls at Chez Tiago Daycare
Everyone who spread my dance video like wildfire! It was amazing!
Champlain Mall & Sobeys
Moncton Wildcats
All those I crank called...not mentioning who...but you know who you are!
Magnetic Hill Zoo and good ol' Rosie.
ALL the people who helped get signatures and signed (and to Old Triangle, Igloo, City Grill, Navigators)
EVERYONE at my work!!! Pearl you rock!
Daniel St Louis :-) (Xiomara at Sears who did my makeup!!)
Jokers Comedy Club
Foiled Again - hairdresser keeping Taiter on track when shaving my head!

And EVERYONE who listened in and followed my crazy adventures as The Chosen One! You support was amazing and felt deep in my heart! THANK YOU!

You have all made this something I will ALWAYS appreciate and never forget!

I am a new person. You can't put a price on that.

1 comment:

  1. It is quite evident that they simply chose the right person. Period.

    ReplyDelete