Popular Posts

Monday 7 March 2011

LIVE ON THE AIR!

Just had the awesome opportunity of having my very own radio show for 2 hours tonight...unfortunately, didn't have too much ready to talk about...but thanks to ADAM..everything went oh so smoothly! (thanks Adam!!) I have to admit, I was nervous! he was giving me the initial countdown and I felt my heart racing and the armpits sweating...but after about 30 minutes or so...it was cool. Loved answering the phone and getting the live feedback on Facebook...could I see myself doing this as a career???....perhaps! I truly enjoyed it! I mean, how can you not like listening to good tunes, talking once in a while being silly, talking to callers and takin it all in!? Two hours just flew by!

Was this a challenge? Definitely! Did I love it? Absolutely! Would I do it again? ANYTIME! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment