Popular Posts

Sunday 13 March 2011

Walk like a man

So Thursday's challenge was to dress like a guy and do guy things. So I met up with Adam and Paul (C103 SUPER employees!!!) at the mall and attempted to do what guys do...cause of course, I don't have a clue what they do. So I borrowed some guy clothes, gave myself a "shadow" look of a goatee and headed to the mall. I felt uncomfortable and avoided eye contact most of the time...but I did get a few weird looks. I think some people are afraid of staring...but some people stared because they saw a guy with a camera following me and wondered what the heck was going on.

I'm not an actress by no means...so this was definitely out of my bubble..but it allowed me to get creative and have some fun...and besides, we got a funny video out of it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment